I've been looking around for information on how the new "promoted
tweets" advertising feature will affect the API, and I've not really
found anything. I gather that it's a two phase approach starting with
search and then rolling out to timelines, but can anyone here
clarify:
(a) whether API responses will include promoted tweets,
(b) whether these tweets will be identified as ads
(c) whether third parties are 'obligated' to present them to users
(d) whether there will be an API Terms of Use as a result