The oAuth page was changed some months back for the iPhone and it
looks quite nice to be honest, it is most definitely the right height
and width for Webkit on the iPhone now, so I'm not sure what the
library you are using is doing.

I still disagree with the above.  oAuth in UIWebView can be spoofed
yes, but at least it shows the user it's a Twitter page, whereas xAuth
still has a username and password field.

I'm not convinced yet that xAuth is right for an app that has a decent
mobile browser or framework.

The library can call a UIWebView inside the app instead of redirecting
to Safari and then looking for the oauth call back and grabbing the
relevant information and storing it.