Hi Bess,

I'm not sure how long the queue is right now, but we're coming back from a
vacation weekend here in San Francisco and it'll probably take a bit for us
to work through the queue this week.  That said, we'll work through it as
quickly as we (securely) can. Each request must be researched before
approval can be granted due to all the concerns with logins and passwords
illustrated in this great discussion thread.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod