getting cert errors now

On 13/08/10 9:12 AM, artesea wrote:
Anyone else getting the count to work? Had several people press the
button and it still shows zero, and when clicking on the zero it takes
me to the search page containing their tweet, plus our autotweet
everytime we do a blog post.

Also will you be counting all tweets containing the URL, or only those
via the button?

Cheers
Ryan