On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Matt Harris <thematthar...@twitter.com> wrote:
> To be able to send POST requests to the API you need to ensure your
> application is of access type: Read & Write
> The message you are getting means your application is Read Only. To change
> this you need to visit http://dev.twitter.com/apps and then edit the details
> of your application so that the access type is Read & Write.
> This will only change access tokens issues from then on so any users who
> have already authorised your application will need to be sent through the
> OAuth process again.

My app is Read & Write and has been Read & Write since day 1 since
pretty much everything it does was obviously going to require 'write'
access.

When I pull up my app on the dev page it is shown as being Read & Write.

I read somewhere else that someone else had this problem & so they
deleted their app and re-created it. I've tried that for two days now,
but whenever I try to delete it, I get the "twitter is over capacity"
message.

Still need ideas.
TjL