On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go to https://twitter.com/settings/connections and find the application you
> are testing with. Coffee says that next to it will be "read-only access".
> You will have to revoke access then a new authorization should work.

Can I get that coffee via PayPal?

https://img.skitch.com/20110105-mr9ydhi9uh6yr2e6mkpjy26gaq.jpg

Again, the app has NEVER BEEN Read Only, so the app could never have
requested Read Only access to my account.

>> Actually, now that I think about it… isn't that suggesting that *twurl* is
>> Read-Only, not my app?
>
> No. It Twurl is just acting like a library that is using your applications
> consumer key and secret. (Which you should reset if those are you real
> values in the emails).

Will do.

I appreciate folks willingness to help, but so far everything has
resolved around the idea that I must be wrong about the app being
"read only." I don't know how else to prove that it isn't now and it
never was.

TjL