It's an unfortunate reality, but for every one legitimate application of
DM's, there's 100 projects being posted to rent-a-coder asking for an
"auto DM script" ...

As developers that use the Twtiter API, we're all collateral damage to
the scammers and spammers.  Yes, it sucks, but there's no other real
solution here.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/