Dewald, sorry if this isn't clear. The intent is to allow developers to
still post to other 3rd party networks like Facebook, Identica, LinkedIn,
etc. What we don't want to allow is for a client to use our content to build
their own competing status service and by sending content to services that
the user did not intend to send them to.

Users trust us with their content and we want them to have an idea of where
the content goes and how it is going to be used.

Hope that helps clarify.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sarver