Hi Matt,

This is a big change and it negatively impacts many web applications
that popup a browser window to display the oAuth screen.  The popup
windows were sized for the old content, and the new content will force
the user to scroll.  It's not a great experience.

I wish there would have been a feedback phase before this change was
pushed through.  Can we work together to create another format that
will fit within these windows?