From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom van
der Woerdt
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:09 PM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] New oAuth Authorization screen is unusable on
phone webbrowser control

I've heard this before.

It sounds like all UIWebView, WebBrowser and probably Android's WebView
are blocked. This is definitely a good thing for security reasons.

The "workaround" I recommend: launch the actual browser, using a
<yourapp>:// link (something like myapplication://tokenDone) as the
return URL. This is a LOT safer for the users.

Tom