I'll give an example for people using multiple accounts. From a customer point
of view. I have 12 Twitter accounts, and I use 3 separate clients for different
things. When this comes out I will have to re-authorize 36 times over these 3
apps alone. And they won't work until I do. If I was a normal user and didnt
hear about the change, what am I going to think about this? I can already tell
you I don't want to do it, and its gonna take a lot of time just to get these
apps working again. That is for a power user though. Now someone like my mom
who uses tweetdeck just to follow celebrities, she will have no clue what
happened or why its not working and will be weary when tweetdeck asks her to
confirm a new permissions scheme and wonder why they want her info again. Just
step back and look at it for what it is and how people will react. We all know
what's going to happen.