Hello,

I  even  didn't knew Delphi 2006 existed :-) The last "stable" version
for  me is Delphi 6, Delphi 7 has lot more bugs and I don't talk about
Delphi 2005 that's why I stopped being interested in any new Delphi
version...

What do you like in Delphi 2006 ? may be I'll have a look if you think
Boalnd finally made out a good new version of Delphi.