> I use Delphi 5 and Delphi 2005, neither is on your supported list :(

Delphi 5 is really too old.
Delphi 2005 is too slow and too buggy compared to Delphi 2006 which seems so
far to be as good as Delphi 7 but has much more features.

> Will V6 be completely replacing V5, or will it be a branch like SSL?

V6 will completely replace V5. Last V5 version will be released very shortly
now. I'm waiting some bugs fixes comming from ICS-SSL.

Today, V5 and V6 are really close (use WinMerge to compare the source code.
Configure it to ignore char case and white spaces).

Once V6 beta is accepted, I will remove old code conditionnally compiled and
start adding new features using compiler features not available in older
compilers.

I even consider dropping Delphi 7 support for V7. I have to see how the
market will accept Delphi 2006.