From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Lord, Chris
Sent: 16 June 2006 13:01
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] MailSnd demo problem

Wilfred,

Outlook Express can send mail using the same server settings from the
same machine yet all I get is a connect error message.  I have shutdown
ZoneAlarm in case that was getting in the way and it isn't.  I have
tried it on the bosses machine which does not have a firewall installed.
He can connect to the SMTP server and send mail using Outlook Express
with no problems.  I then use exactly the same settings with MailSnd and
get the same error on his machine "connect 10053 error".

I have looked at the FAQ and unfortunately, I didn't see anything that
is relevant to the problem I am having.  I tried telnetting the sever
but it said connection failed but I am not exactly sure what I am
supposed to do with telnet so that may be a red herring.

This is driving me nuts.  I am now at a complete loss.

Chris