I am a newcomer to using ICS and have been very pleased with it so
far. I prefer the non-blocking functions to anything I have seen in
Indy, and I prefer the reduced number of components. I originally used
Argosoft Internet Mail Suite before converting to Indy a couple of
years ago.

As far as .NET goes, I have no desire to compile the same source for
multiple platforms. If ICS.NET is just similar to the Win32 library it
would work for me to have a starting point. I would be using it with
C# or Chrome, and certainly never VCL.NET. If VCL.NET is a requirement
for ICS.NET, then I'll have to look into using another library or API
when I create new .NET applications.

Sidenote: My only wish for ICS is that the support from you and peer
to peer was using regular newsgroups and not a mailing list. I just
like them better.

-Johnnie Norsworthy