Strange logic Henrik,

Even Microsoft's Works doesn't/didn't work with this buggy, API
hooking Embassy Trust Suite pre-installed on newer DELL systems.
Possibly they already fixed it in some service pack? If not,
someone/we should report the bug to either DELL or Wave Systems.
I was hoping that you helped identifying the Embassy Trust Suite
clearly as the culprid.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]