On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Francois PIETTE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you can't implement the changes yourself, then you may try to find somone
> interested by implementing it, either for free or for a fee. That's how
> ICS-SSL was born: someone needed it and managed to create a group funding
> the development. Later ICS-SSL was given for free.

That somebody is us (Fastream). We use heavily derived ICS. But
sometimes this is not possible. For example for MT technique, we
needed to change the code as Anton initially did since we had to
modify the listening server code in WSocketS and there is no way to
make the THttpServer use that modified class inside by inheritence.

Best Regards,

SZ