Markus Mueller wrote:
> Hello ICS Mailinglist,
>
> this is a bugreport that on localhost the windows kernel reads
> megabytes of data
> before a TWSocket client can block.

This is not specific to TWSocket and it's not a bug but a winsock
feature!
Beside the fact that you should send smaller data chunks and use
OnDataSent event to send next chunk the provided sample shows
that winsock is buffering much more incomming data than current
size of the socket receive buffer. BTW: The same happens with LAN
connections as well. I tried it in the LAN to be able to trace data
actually sent over the wire with WireShark. In my test approximately
80 KB are actually sent and buffered by the receiving peer with a
LAN connection and ~40 KB with a localhost connection.