Hi

I've used ICS components for a while now and had great results.

I have something new to do and wanted some advice before starting a new project.

Previously my app used a single TSmtpCli and this all worked fine. Now however
I have to send mail on behalf of lots of accounts and the number of TsmtpCli
components in use simultaneously, used in a multi threaded application, could
be in excess of 100.

Assuming that the machine has enough memory and processor power, am I likely to
run into any problems?

I don't evisage the email volumes being massive - say 20 per hour per account,
meaning something like 200 per hour outgoing per application.

My reason for asking is simple - I'm doing something unusual. If it is likely
to be a problem I can try concentrating all emails through a single Tsmtpcli
but because of the code base I am working with this will be much harder to do.

Any comments welcome. Thanks in advance!