> There's an option to dynamically load a different winsock version at
> runtime (see properties ReqVerHigh and ReqVerLow).
> However loading v2.x requires winsock2 headers, and if we want IPv6
> we must use winsock2 API. I think I'll keep these two properties as
> dummies, they would no longer work, what do you think?

Yes, leave the version properties, but ignore them.

Disappearing properties are always trouble, yesterday SslContext was
displaying a set of X509 FLAGs in the object inspector that did not exist
in the source so the form would not open, rebuilt the package and the
FLAGs disappeared.  Could not find them in any older version of WSocket
either, gave up, very puzzled.

Angus