I'm going to look at how to implement IPv6 in ICS and wonder
if support for winsock below v2.2 was actually required in ICS v7?

No, I don't believe ICS v6 and v7 need to support any OSs earlier than
Windows 2000, since they are long out of support and there is no need for
them to support new applications.  v5 is fine for legacy applications and
compilers.

Agreed.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be