> A server who accepts the clients and tells me which clients are
> online, can send once a while a simple command such as: "reboot" or
> send a file such as: "setup.exe"
> A client who accepts  the command: "reboot" from the server and
> does the asked, receives the file "setup.exe" and does the asked.
> The server will have maximum of 200 clients nothing more.
>
> Sounds simple?
> I can do this in 2 hours with "TCUSTOMSOCKET" of Delphi and protect
> it with SSH tunnel.
> Could you please answer,
> can this be done with ICS or not?

If you think you can write and test the project in two hours with that
Delphi component, just go and do it.

A lot of people here are spending a lot of time trying to help you, for
free, whether you wish to listen to our advice or not is your choice.

All the code you need is in the samples, and protocols like FTP client
and server, you just need to spend some time looking at the code and
understanding it.

I did it, numerous other people have done it, you can do it, but not in
two hours.

Angus