Antol,

>> We realy need a reproducible test case. I searched the source
>> again but was not able to find a change that could lead to the
>> problem. Double check that you use latest ICSv7 from:
>> http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download
>
>> My OverbyteIcsFtpCli.pas is V7.17
>
> No, it is V7.12. I downloaded it with this pack:
> Download ICS-V7 Distribution (October, 2010)
> http://www.overbyte.be/frame_index.html?redirTo=/products/ics.html
>

> Now I looked more carefully and found daily sources archive with 7.17.
> I'll try it and let you know if there are any changes.

One big change in FtpCli V7.00 was increase of component's
internal buffer size. I plan to commit my private change like
below that allows to compile with different buffer sizes, for other
reasons. Though the chance is low that the big buffers cause the
problem, they might affect router behaviour, how knows? Add this
change and define for instance "FTPCLI_BUFFER_OLD" in your project
options to get back ICSV5 buffer sizes. Rebuild the project, a
simple compile won't be enough.

const
//  BLOCK_SIZE       = 1460; { 1514 - TCP header size }

{$IFDEF FTPCLI_BUFFER_OLD}
  FTP_SND_BUF_SIZE = 1460;  { arno V7.18 }
  FTP_RCV_BUF_SIZE = 4096;  { arno V7.18 }
{$ELSE}
  {$IFDEF FTPCLI_BUFFER_SMALL}
    FTP_SND_BUF_SIZE = 8192;  { arno V7.18 }
    FTP_RCV_BUF_SIZE = 8192;  { arno V7.18 }
  {$ELSE}
    {$IFDEF FTPCLI_BUFFER_MEDIUM}
      FTP_SND_BUF_SIZE = 16384;  { arno V7.18 }
      FTP_RCV_BUF_SIZE = 16384;  { arno V7.18 }
    {$ELSE}
      FTP_SND_BUF_SIZE = 32768;  { angus V7.00 increased from 1460 }
      FTP_RCV_BUF_SIZE = 32768;  { angus V7.00 increased from 4096 }
    {$ENDIF}
  {$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}