It would be FANTASTIC if someone familiar with these components and creating
projects for them could create a C++Builder XE6 project with the cookie
manager included.

I would appreciate it GREATLY! And other C++Builder users probably would too.

And if not, then at least some tips or help on how to get the components
working in C++Builder XE6.

Thanks,
Albert