> I agree with Angus, you would be better off to send the e-mails
> individually to the recipients' mail servers.

My main point was it's better to send individually addressed emails, than bulk
BCC, they are less likely to be intercepted as spam, even if it takes longer to
do so.

I did mention sending directly to recipients' mail servers, but this was mainly
if the mail levels are higher than a Gmail account allows.

There is a spam detection risk when sending from known dynamic IP ranges, and
without reverse DNS for that address, ideally you need DNS MX records and a
mail server to receive bounces.

Angus