Hello Stephen,

OK  this  is  the  "slow  down"  I  talked  about because you send too
much/fast  but the behavior you are describing "marked as spam" is not
what  servers  use to do when receiving "too many" mails from a source
and  this  is  why  this temporary mail rejection error is for, gently
asking the sender to retry slower.

regards.

SD> Dod: I don't know much about SPF checks, but we have identified
SD> one of the errors as 'too many concurrent connections', and this is one
that I'm trying to fix.

                      mailto:do...@yahoo.com