-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Waldie
Sent: Wednesday, 19 May 2004 5:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Cost of Oracle vs PICK

...should this be on the other list?

Maybe I'm just naove, but it comes as a surprise to me that a prospect
considering to buy what I have to sell them would be concerned with the
tools I use to make the delivery, including IT.  If I were on the buying
end, I think I would only be concerned with 1)the quality of the
product/service, 2)the cost, 3)on-time delivery.  I couldn't care less about
the methods/tools the vendor used to make that happen...unless, of course,
they were exploiting child labor, or something dreadful like that....
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users