John,

Some years ago we installed a product called TelAthena for outgoing call
processing and very structured screen sequencing.

Following that we developed a much less complex lead tracking and callback
system that is integrated with the order processing and A/R customer file in
our manufacturing and distribution software.

This runs on mvBase and can be migrated to Universe.

Depending on what you want your call center software to do, we might be able
to provide you with call center software that will run on your Universe
system using Accuterm (as we do) and integrate directly with your order
processing and customer file.

If  you'd care to describe in more detail what functionality you're looking
for, I'd be glad to discuss how easily (or not) this might be accomplished
for you.

Feel free to call or email off line if you prefer.

Rgds,

Dave

Dave Taylor
President
Sysmark Information Systems, Inc.
49 Aspen Way
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
800-SYSMARK (800-797-6275)
(O) 310-544-1974
(P) 800-339-1497
(F) 310-377-3550
Your Source for Integrated EDI Translation and DataSync Integration
www.sysmarkinfo.com