Love the U2-rocket story, Dominic. I don't know if there is any U2 in
Russia or related countries, but I understand that some PICK or
PICK-a-like system was used to track Russian spies in the US, perhaps
all the way to the end of the cold war. If anyone has details on that,
such as which MV flavor it was (something I might have known at one
time), I'd be interested.  [And, yes, I know, I know, I shouldn't be
on this list--it should move over to U2C, but ...]  Cheers!  --dawn
--
Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today