*From:* slestak...@gmail.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 9/2/2011 10:14 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] DataVu Query [ad]
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Bill Haskett<wphask...@advantos.net>  wrote:
Steve:

Really?  I was looking at DataVu for UniData and I understood that I did
need to SQL'ize all my data.  So, if I hosted a number of accounts I'd have
to go through the entire process of figuring how to duplicate the accounts
for SQL file access, keep them all straight, and fight with all that this
entails.

Are you sure I misunderstood this?

Thanks,

Bill Haskett