I wasn't saying that no one's interested, but rather those that are
interested are already doing something to collaborate and contribute.
You got your "knol" thing going, Tony has got his blog, Steve's got
his GH and BB, and so on.  A lack of tools isn't going to stop someone
that's inspired to share.

But I was saying that we need to set our expectations realistically.
I don't expect the average PICK guy with his head down getting the job
done is going to look up long enough to tweak my u2pipe program.

rex