From: Rex Gozar <rgo...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

I wasn't saying that no one's interested, but rather those that are
nterested are already doing something to collaborate and contribute.
ou got your "knol" thing going, Tony has got his blog, Steve's got
is GH and BB, and so on.  A lack of tools isn't going to stop someone
hat's inspired to share.
But I was saying that we need to set our expectations realistically.
 don't expect the average PICK guy with his head down getting the job
one is going to look up long enough to tweak my u2pipe program.
rex