O ye of little faith! ;-)  It exists, but for me is besides the point.  A wiki
is *not* a great method to collaborate on the actual code. It's obviously
possible, but there are much better ways (cough, github).

To move this from the abstract to concrete, what kind of "code" do people
imagine collaborating on?  Here's my list (most of which I have, but very hard
coded for my environment):

Developer tools:
        Pre-processor (so we can all build on our different versions)
        Code bundling and dependency tracking (ala ruby-gems)
        REPL or command stack with things like filename, attribute completion

Screen design tools
        Standard headers/footers
        Nice input routine

Reporting tools