No it doesn't.  That's the problem I see.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Romanow <slestak...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 10:58 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

Does pickwiki bring changes to you?  I get emails from GH and BB as
ell.  I think we are going to have to agree to disagree.
What I would love to see is the MV community join the rest of the
orlds developers, and sharpen our skills.  We are currently way too
ngrown to attract new blood.
Heck, even g+ group could be fun.