Wow... you guys are still on the copyright thing... I think I lost track
three beers ago... And I barely drink anymore.  Just kidding :)

I'll see if I can't type up some of this stuff and post it somewhere useful
(like on pickwicki) without violating any intellectual property or
relationships.

Sometimes, I like documenting things- but you know how that goes with
interruptions in the real world...

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>wrote:

> Sir:
>
> Just because you use the words "Stanford University" doesn't impress most
> of us.  Nor does it improve your arguments.  I suspect this is one of those
> instances where we should just let things go and we can all move on.  :-)
>

> Bill

John Thompson