From: Tony Gravagno <3xk547...@sneakemail.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Sun, Dec 4, 2011 5:56 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 7.1 Unresponsive UO Connection

I think it's time to stop arguing with someone who doesn't
understand or agree with generally accepted concepts like
intellectual property, infringement of copyright, plagiarism,
etc.  This has been a recurring theme of his for years.  Add to
this that he intentionally publishes incomplete and misleading
data on webpages advertised as being informational.  He has a
real disconnect in this whole notion of distribution of
information, and no amount of discussion helps.