I am check to see if the user can log onto the server at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:10 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse/NT default login account

For UD I simply drag'n drop the old directory around.  I then set up
permissions and make sure they're propagated down throughout the entire
directory.  Being able to move a UD account from Windows machine to Windows
machine is a really cool aspect of UniData.

The only things I've read about UV is answering "This directory is not set
up for uniVerse.  Would you like to...?" with a [Y]es corrects this problem.
If you're being logged off I'd suspect permissions or something with the
application that won't allow the login into the dbms account.

Sorry I can't be of much more help.  :-(

Bill