Hi Will

What you are raising is the issue of internal customised U2 sites which are a
dying breed.   The new market is applications where people buy the
applications, not the database.   Vendors see no benefit from advertising that
they use U2 where they get no financial benefit and they could disadvantage
themselves.   Even Oracle based packages are talking less about Oracle.  If a
site is Microsoft SQL Server, why get yourself knocked off the list.   The
trend is such that Oracle is buying ERP tools to sell, because people no longer
make decisions on Databases.  SAP is moving the customer to their purchased
Sybase database.   The market is all moving towards applications as the
decision making process.

George and I advertise that we run on U2 product, but many of the ISVs don't
see any benefit.

Regards

David Jordan