But in reality does that happen with any regularity?

If it does then the obvious first place to look is the Rocket web site, if
that gives no joy then your local Rocket sales rep or Distributor.

Obviously if this happens a lot for a lot of people then producing some sort
of guide does make sense, but my perception and that of others I talk to is
that it is a pretty rare event.

George