From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent: 11 February 2004 17:35
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: UV on SCO Unix

We bought the year-end UV amnesty upgrade from IBM.  Because of an existing
ERP license agreement, we need to stay with "Unix".

While I would prefer to stay with HP-Ux, pricing for a new HP-Ux server
seems to be approaching $10,000.  Right now, I am not sure if it makes any
sense to upgrade hardware in our HP-9000-E45 box.

We would rather spend $3k.  Thus, I am considering running SCO on say a Dell
server.  Any comments on running UV on SCO ?

Perhaps there is another "Unix" besides SCO...

Bill Brutzman, Manager IT
HK MetalCraft Mfg Corp
PO Box 775
35 Industrial Road
Lodi  NJ  07644-0775

973.471.7770 x145 .voice
973.471.9666      .fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hkMetalCraft.com

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk