From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent:   Wednesday, February 11, 2004 12:52 PM
To:     'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject:        RE: UV on SCO Unix

They just want us to pay them American dollars.  They messed up on the
licensing agreement.  They re-wrote the agreement to cover our existing
situation and merely specifed "Unix".

Right now, they regret the way they wrote this license agreement.

They want customers to pay for a platform migration from anything to
anything else.

While I offered them $1k for a single sheet of paper, they want more like
$10k.

--Bill