From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent:   Wednesday, February 11, 2004 12:33 PM
To:     'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject:        RE: UV on SCO Unix

Maybe they should have...but they did not.

It looks like "...will provide a non-exclusive license for the licensee to
use the following Application Software and Documentation at fees shown below
on one
_____ Unix _____ Computer to be located only at Licensee's Installation
Address, under the Terms and Conditions shown on the reverse."

--Bill