Stuart,

Is your interest more in "Web Services", or "Eclipse/Java" ?

If the former, there may be other ways to achieve your goals - I suppose it then also
depends on whether you are looking at simply consuming a web service, or publishing one

FWIW, Viságe 6.50 will have a facility to enable you to "publish" any Viságe function
(read Basic Subroutine) as a web service - we can happily consume them now from the
client .... but as Dawn would point out, that doesn't count, because we "cheat" and
use "nasty" Microsoft technology, and that just isn't Java

(Hi Dawn!)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---