Stuart,

I haven't looked at Eclipse for a while (don't tell Dawn I know how to spell cofe :-)
Maybe I should revisit to see if there are any nice "things" that we should
incorporate into Viságe (which is already a cool development environment for U2)

At one stage we had a nice schema generator that plugged into Rose, so maybe we could
look at the UML side of things again, but I fear this would be dead R&D, because I
don't think too many "pick" shops are likely to get that formal (which of itself is
perhaps a shame, but I can understand the economic drivers)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---