Chuck

- Flame, flame, flame !

<grin>

UML could be a useful tool for us all - if it were capable of representing
MV constructs.
And if they dropped those 'actors' for the Use Case phase - am I the only
person who finds that notation irritating? It looks pre-schoolish - and
anyway a system event is not a person. (You can shout at it and it rarely
shouts back).

Pity - it would be nice to have a formal way of defining MV systems that the
rest of the world could recognize.
In fact, it would be nice to have a formal way of defining MV systems -
period.

I know there are products that do it (including our own!) but I want a
method, not a product. Then certain sectors might take us more seriously.

Brian "Not so Rational this morning" Leach

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk