From: Joe Eugene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2004 16:34
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Modern Universe - was: The lists are closing

Damn it... Don't you anything something better to do!

Moderator Stopped this Thread!

On
> Behalf Of Dennis Bartlett
> Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 8:45 AM
> To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
> Subject: RE: Modern Universe - was: The lists are closing
>
> Joe, GET A LIFE.
>
> We're pickies, we don't need to understand XML, or whatever,
> so long as
> we can do what's required of us. Yeah, we could learn XML,
> if required.
> I guarantee I could write a proggie to do just about
> anything, interface
> with anything, natively "bond" with any database... With
> Pick-style
> products.
>
> Yes, Oracle can do things fast - only it takes yonks to
> develop, has to
> live within limitations, costs a bomb, requires big process
> power.
>
> Hell, even AS400 can do things, that's why they were built.
>
> It's just that mine can do ANY thing, no limitations, very
> little
> processing power (R83 on a single 286), costs? What costs?

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender immediately and delete
the message.
This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of
Travis Perkins plc or its subsidiaries (Travis Perkins). Agreements binding Travis
Perkins may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication.
E-mail transmissions are not secure and Travis Perkins accepts no responsibility for
changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps have been taken to ensure
that this message is virus free, Travis Perkins accepts no liability for infection and
recommends that you scan this e-mail and any attachments.
Part of Travis Perkins plc. Registered Office: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone
Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG.