From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 March 2004 20:54
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: The lists are closing

Could you explain what you are referring to more clearly?

In a message dated 3/29/2004 2:09:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Not to be obnoxious but why not keep data in one place?  How would it
benefit someone to start a question in one medium and then be referred
to another?  That sound counter-intuitive to me.

click on SUBSCRIBE this will make all responses come to your email box
just as they do now.  You can register, but
> if you dont SUBSCRIBE you wont be seeing nothing....
> Will

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.