FWIW you do NOT want to wait until SUBMIT ! In Visage, as soon as you have "all of the
parts" of a multi-part key validation (2 or more) the validation is performed - and of
course you don't have to write ANY code for this to happen (all part of our active
code reduction technology :-)

Likewise if you have cascading relationships like :

Pick a Country & the State Box re-populates
Pick a state and the Town Box re-populates
Change the country & the State & Town boxes clear

Are achieved without code ..... did I mention that we "extended" the dictionary
structure, so that this sort of relationship is "visible" ?

---