Will,

Yes, we DO persist record locks, so a Visage application can happily co-exist with its
green screen cohorts.

I know that "everyone" says that this is impossible with a non-persistent application
.... they are wrong !

Sorry, I'm not going to publish the code here :-) ........ suffice to say that BECAUSE
we have had the luxury of time to develop Viságe, we have overcome MANY problems that
face this type of technology - and this isn't even the most difficult !

Many of our "competitors" have inherent problems with their approaches that I don't
think even THEY know they have yet (sorry, I'm not going to give THEM a heads up
either :-). One day they will go SPLAT, and find that they are going to have to take
more than a few steps backwards (been there, done that), if not a TOTAL system re-tool
.... 'tis the nature of the beast.

As our "sales spiel" goes, one of the biggest advantages you get with Viságe is all of
the mistakes we have made along the way. You are left with a "distillate" that is very
"pure", efficient, and potent :-)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---