From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Mike Hammett [wispaubntus...@ics-il.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 12:21 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] New airControl

With airCRM, airControl is dead.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>